polly_2007 发表于 2008-10-25 14:25:33

don''t get lost in strange place........

<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; for life, i went to a strange place, because we need money recently, i still remember the first time </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>when&nbsp; i went to the dorm that the company arrange , it is so simple and crude, i feel very upset, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>however ,i need a job ,so i accept it . </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; the company is in suburb, and about 3 hours far from nanjing. sometimes we have to endure the </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>pressure , that's the life ,most of people have to take on.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i have been there for about half of month, genereally ,i get used to that bald life.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning, and get up at 6:30, then do the moning exercises.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;then have my breakfast , sometimes i make the breakfast by myself , the black rice porridge,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; then at 7:40 ,i go to the company ,within 20 minutes i can get to the company. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; then begin my job;..........</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; we are back from work at 5:00, have the supper ,then watch serial with my roommate next to my </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>door...........</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; that's my life , from monday to friday.............</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;luckily ,i go to nanjing every weekend ,then we can cook by ourselves, and watch tv , go for&nbsp; a run in </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>our university ...........</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; enjoy ourselves............</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;then on sunday&nbsp; afternoon , i go to my work place ...........</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;there is something i should do ,i should lost myself ,i shouldn't be lazy, i should practise my oral </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>english ,and also be concentrate in my new job, i know i don't do well in the former days , i should </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>be used to the new job. i should try my best to do my job. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;and i should read english every morning , just like the days , the life in the campus......</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;and also i think i should pay more attention to my face ,my skin ,my body/.........</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i am a lady ,no longer a girl ,please be a pretty lady.............</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;hehe.......................................</DIV>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: don't get lost in strange place........