寡无欲 发表于 2003-8-21 07:09:00

Time and friend

Today, I got one table, where you can find how to arrange your time, from my best fiend who have ever suggested that I should not take too muchtime to establish and maintain good relationship with so many pepole, since it is no use helping me in the future. It is indeed a serious prolbem.

I was used to communicating or having a discussion with my friend. Evertime, after I argued with them, I always could get some dissimilar new opinions, which has a lot of benefits to me. However, it still has one problem, which iswe cannot distinguish which standpoint is better.

How to solve it? How to find a balance between your time and your relationship with friends?

fhkkkk 发表于 2003-8-21 08:42:00

事君数,斯辱亦,朋友数,斯疏亦。
象我等俗人,只要与朋友一起便高兴,其余不顾。
不过以无欲兄的志向,倒需要适当平衡一下。

gohome 发表于 2003-8-21 09:33:00

很难,真正的朋友,用心就行。
如果出于某种目的,那么将朋友优化成为"客户关系管理"也未尝不可。

FAIRY1027 发表于 2003-8-21 10:08:00

时间和朋友,要看你自己如何去分配了。

我是个很简单的人,和朋友在一起,并没有什么目的,只是觉得在一起开心就好。

玩玩乐乐,吃吃喝喝,倒也是开心。

平时有所交流,也有所争论,但是这些不管对与错,我们也不去平衡,只要觉得快乐就好。

cheers 发表于 2003-8-21 12:09:00

真正的朋友是你中有我、我中有你,是不需要经常联系的,而经常联系的朋友大多是阶段性的或者是生意、业务的伙伴。先将朋友分类,然后区别对待,根据重点抓大放小,充分利用不同的联系方式,也就不会那么累了。

tulip 发表于 2003-8-21 13:41:00

以下是引用cheers在2003-8-21 12:09:00的发言:
真正的朋友是你中有我、我中有你,是不需要经常联系的,而经常联系的朋友大多是阶段性的或者是生意、业务的伙伴。先将朋友分类,然后区别对待,根据重点抓大放小,充分利用不同的联系方式,也就不会那么累了。

不见不等于不念
相见不等于相念

区分朋友、区分沟通方式、区分沟通频率
呵呵,也许就没有那么无力的感觉
不过说是容易,作起难,偶也在努力中

就目前而言,偶的方式是
知心的朋友邮件联系、短信沟通,偶尔电话沟通
普通的朋友就随缘而定
工作的朋友邮件保持联系,定期电话寒暄
目前重要的工作朋友保持频率较高的邮件、电话沟通(内容有讲究)

仅供参考

littlebear 发表于 2003-8-21 16:43:00

I don't think there is anything should be considered.In fact if guawuyu is really such an ambitious man as who you are in the forum,your friends or most of your friends should be the same as you.Of course u can learn much from each other.Don't think just people who are evidently more excellent than u can teach u something,as long as u want to learn,everyone can teach u.Because everyone has his advantadge.
In fact in my mind,my friends are seperated into groups.Of course I have many friends.Someone I would talk to him about my ambition,someone I would tell him my fear.I treat someone as my brother,telling him my worry and my story between I and my boyfriend.And before some friends I act as an older sister,because they need me and I feel happy to be dependent on.My friends give me happyness and I give them too.We did not waste any time,just enjoying our life and our friendship and learn something.
In this world,everyone needs friends,in fact a frind in need is a friend indeed.True friend is got by your sincerity other than time or money.If you give him your heart,he will!

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-8-21 16:46:06编辑过]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Time and friend