jekkychi 发表于 2007-12-1 15:47:09

[转帖]银行英语-支票

大量的转移钱款时,支票是一个比较保险的办法。下面是一些关于支票的常用句型,注意看看哦! <br/><br/><br/><br/>I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here. <br/><br/>这儿能兑换支票吗? <br/><br/><br/><br/>Will you please cash this traveler's cheque? <br/><br/>帮我兑现这张旅行支票好吗? <br/><br/><br/><br/>I'd like to cash this money order. <br/><br/>我想取这张汇款单上的钱。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit. <br/><br/>我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques? <br/><br/>兑换支票要收手续费吗? <br/><br/><br/>Could you tell me how much the checks cost? <br/><br/>这些支票要多少钱? <br/><br/><br/>Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars. <br/><br/>每开一张支票2美圆。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase. <br/><br/>旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>What if I overdraw? <br/><br/>如果透支了怎么办? <br/><br/><br/><br/>Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check. <br/><br/>如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>Please write your account number on the back of the check. <br/><br/>请在支票背面写上你的帐号。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>Please endorse the cheque. <br/><br/>请背签这张支票。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan. <br/><br/>我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it open. <br/><br/>这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。 <br/><br/><br/><br/>Notes: <br/><br/><br/><br/>to counter sign 双签 <br/><br/>to endorse 背书 <br/><br/>endorser 背书人 <br/><br/>to cash 兑现 <br/><br/>to honor a cheque 兑付 <br/><br/>to not honor a cheque 拒付 <br/><br/>to suspend payment 止付 <br/><br/>order cheque 记名支票 <br/><br/>bearer cheque 不记名支票 <br/><br/>crossed cheque 横线支票 <br/><br/>blank cheque 空白支票 <br/><br/>rubber cheque 空头支票 <br/><br/>cheque stub, counterfoil 票根 <br/><br/>cash cheque 现金支票 <br/><br/>traveler's cheque 旅行支票 <br/><br/>cheque for transfer 转帐支票 <br/><br/>outstanding cheque 未付支票 <br/><br/>canceled cheque 已付支票 <br/><br/>forged cheque 伪支票 <br/><br/>Bandar's note 庄票,银票
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]银行英语-支票