onewone 发表于 2007-9-24 10:23:43

[原创]日常口语--- 每天学一句(9-24)

<p>日常口语--- 每天学一句(9-24)</p><p>I have just come from on business in Qingdao , feeling quite tied ! <br/><br/> 我刚刚出差回来,好累啊!</p>

rushchen 发表于 2007-9-24 11:06:05

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality ,mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you .</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. </font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon .</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. </font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp; </span></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">11 .I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">12 .I hoped we can cooperate happily.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. </font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span lang="EN-US"><font face="">大哥把这些翻译以下,</font></span></p>

caowei1025 发表于 2007-9-25 11:34:37

<p>呵呵</p>

caowei1025 发表于 2007-9-25 11:36:41

<p>i have just come from on business in Qingdao, feeling quite tied.</p><p>I have just come from on business in Qingdao , feeling quite tied ! <br/></p>

onewone 发表于 2007-9-28 13:30:36

<p>1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis </p><p>of quality ,mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .</p><p>本着产品质量、互惠互利和交换所需要的物品基础上,我们愿意与你们建立贸易关系。<br/>2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business </p><p>relations with you .<br/>为了扩大出口到你们国家的商业,我们希望与你建立直接的贸易关系。</p><p>3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .</p><p>我们的希望是在我们之间建立互惠互利的贸易关系。<br/>4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. <br/>我们希望彼此建立更广泛的商业伙伴关系。</p><p>5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.<br/>我们希望继续与你一道处理这比大买卖。</p><p>6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon .<br/>我们期盼不就收到你们的报价单。</p><p>7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. <br/>从这下降趋势你能看到,我希望我们真的要竭尽全力工作。<br/>8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.<br/>我们希望尽快与你进行生意洽谈。</p><p>9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.<br/>我们非常希望与你在皮鞋方面进行贸易。</p><p>10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we </p><p>shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.&nbsp; <br/>我们期待你们的信任和答复,通过我们的合作,我们将能达成进一步的贸易。</p><p>11 .I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.<br/>我希望我们一起做生意,并期盼您的来信。</p><p>12 .I hoped we can cooperate happily.<br/>我希望我们合作愉快。</p><p>13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.<br/>我希望我们能保持合作。</p><p>14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both </p><p>parties.<br/>我们真切地希望这样的贸易将使我们双方满意的。<br/>15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. <br/>我们希望这样的市场趋势将继续。</p><p><br/>翻译地不好,仅供这位仁兄参考,等以后功底深厚了,再翻译献上……</p>

fengqinyu 发表于 2007-9-30 10:04:45

<p>support you!<br/></p>

dlg001 发表于 2007-10-6 06:38:25

thank you

WindyXie 发表于 2007-11-18 20:10:13

very good. you are very good.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [原创]日常口语--- 每天学一句(9-24)