fannyhua 发表于 2007-8-8 08:52:16

[分享]日常用英语8000句连载(16)

见面时<br/><br/>●碰到友人<br/><br/>嗨!你好!&nbsp;<br/>Hi! *比Hello随便,用于比较熟悉的人,男女都可以用。<br/>Hi! (嗨!)<br/>Hi! (嗨!你好!)&nbsp;<br/><br/>你好!&nbsp;<br/>Hello. *一天中常用的寒暄用语。<br/>A)Hello, Mr. Smith. (史密斯先生,您好!)<br/>B)Oh, hi John. (嗨,约翰,你好!)<br/>*A为学生,B为老师。&nbsp;<br/><br/>你好!&nbsp;<br/>Good afternoon. *下午用寒暄用语。主要用于工作环境中。&nbsp;<br/><br/>晚上好!&nbsp;<br/>Good evening.&nbsp;<br/><br/>你好吗?&nbsp;<br/>How are you? *最常用的问候方式。除了有问候对方“你好吗”的意思外,还含有“午安”在内的意思。<br/>Hi, John! (嗨!约翰,你好!)<br/>Oh, Mary! How are you? (噢,玛丽,你好吗?)<br/>How are you? (你好吗?)<br/>Pretty good. (非常好。)<br/>How's it going?<br/>How're you doing? *语气较随便。&nbsp;<br/><br/>我很好,谢谢。&nbsp;<br/>Fine, thank you.<br/>I'm fine, thank you.&nbsp;<br/><br/>不怎么好。<br/>Not so good. *用于身体状况不好或是有其他什么不好的事时。<br/>How are you feeling? (你的身体怎么样?)<br/>Not so good. (不怎么好。)<br/>Not so great.<br/>Could be better. *虽然“有向好的方向发展的余地”,但给人一种“不怎么好”的语感。<br/><br/>老样子。&nbsp;<br/>Nothing much.<br/>Nothing special.&nbsp;<br/><br/>认识您我很高兴。<br/>Glad to meet you. *用于初次见面。<br/>I'm glad to meet you.<br/>Nice to meet you.<br/>It's great meeting you.&nbsp;<br/><br/>出什么事啦?&nbsp;<br/>What's up?<br/>What's up? (出什么事啦?)<br/>Nothing much. (没什么。)<br/>What's new? *用于强调有无新的变化。<br/>What's happening? *强调“发生什么事情了?”<br/>How've you been? *有好长时间没见的语感。&nbsp;<br/><br/>你的家人怎么样?&nbsp;<br/>How's your family?<br/>How's your family? (你的家人怎么样?)<br/>Everyone's fine. (大家都很好。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>还好吧?&nbsp;<br/>How's everything? *意为“进行得顺利吗?”。如果在饭馆服务员这样问的话是“饭菜怎么样?”的意思。<br/>How's everything? (怎么样,还好吧?)<br/>It's going pretty well. (一切很顺利。)<br/>How's everything? (还好吧?)<br/>Same as always. (和平常一样。)<br/>How's everything going?<br/>How's it going?<br/>How are things?&nbsp;<br/><br/>工作怎么样?&nbsp;<br/>How's business?&nbsp;<br/><br/>还可以。<br/>Not bad.&nbsp;<br/><br/>今天怎么样?&nbsp;<br/>How did it go today? *用于会议或聚会等特别场合。<br/>How did it go today? (今天怎么样?)<br/>So-so. (还凑合吧。)<br/>How was your day?&nbsp;<br/><br/>和往常一样。&nbsp;<br/>Oh, same as usual.<br/>How was work today? (今天工作怎么样?)<br/>Oh, same as usual. (和往常一样。)<br/>Same old, same old. *俚语。<br/>Another day, another dollar.&nbsp;<br/><br/>急着干什么去呀?&nbsp;<br/>What's the hurry?<br/>What's the hurry? (急着干什么去呀?)<br/>We're going to be late for the movie. (我们赶着去看电影呢。)<br/>Why are you in a hurry? (为什么那么着急?)<br/>Why are you hurrying? (干吗那么着急?)&nbsp;<br/><br/>你去哪儿?&nbsp;<br/>Where are you headed? *head 是动词,be headed for...表示“向着……前进”。<br/>Where are you going?<br/>Where are you off to?&nbsp;<br/><br/>你干吗呢?&nbsp;<br/>What are you doing?<br/>What are you doing? (你干吗呢?)<br/>I'm ironing my shirt. (我在熨衬衫呢。)<br/><br/>我在想点事儿。<br/>I was just thinking. *just 表示一种“有点”,“不过……”的语感。<br/><br/>我只是发了会儿呆。&nbsp;<br/>I was just daydreaming. *daydream “沉湎于幻想”。&nbsp;<br/><br/>我只是在消磨时间。<br/>I'm just killing time. *kill time “消磨时间”、“打发时间”。<br/>I'm just hanging out. *hang out “什么都不做,无端地耗费时间”。&nbsp;<br/><br/>你想什么呢?&nbsp;<br/>What's on your mind?<br/>What's on your mind? (你想什么呢?)<br/>I'm worried about my wife. (我有点担心我的妻子。)<br/>What are you thinking of?&nbsp;<br/><br/>没想什么。/没什么。&nbsp;<br/>Nothing.&nbsp;<br/><br/>和往常一样。&nbsp;<br/>Another day, another dollar.<br/>How was work today? (今天工作怎么样?)<br/>Another day, another dollar. (和往常一样。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>你来的正是时候。<br/>You've come just in time.<br/>You've come at the right moment.<br/>You've come at the right time.&nbsp;<br/><br/>原来你在这儿啊!&nbsp;<br/>There you are! *用于终于找到了要找的人时。<br/>There you are! (原来你在这儿啊!)<br/>Were you looking for me? (你找我?)<br/>Gotcha! *俚语。<br/>Here you are.<br/>Found you!&nbsp;<br/><br/>杰夫在吗?&nbsp;<br/>Is Jeff around?<br/>Is Jeff around? (杰夫在吗?)<br/>He was here a few minutes ago. (几分钟前他还在这儿来着。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>你见到斯科特了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Have you seen Scott? 多用于公司和学校。<br/>Have you seen Scott? (你见到斯科特吗?)<br/>No, not today. (没有,今天没看见他。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>我偶然碰到了他。&nbsp;<br/>I ran into him. *run into “没想到的,偶然的相遇”。<br/>I bumped into him.&nbsp;<br/><br/>哎,你猜我昨天遇见谁了?&nbsp;<br/>Guess who I bumped into yesterday?<br/>Guess who I bumped into yesterday? (哎,你猜我昨天遇见谁了?)<br/>Who? (谁呀?)&nbsp;<br/><br/>我跟他素不相识。&nbsp;<br/>He's a stranger to me. *表示“以前从没见过面”。<br/><br/>●好久不见<br/><br/>好久不见。&nbsp;<br/>It's been a long time. *当别人这么对自己说时,通常用It sure has.来回答。&nbsp;<br/><br/>好久不见。&nbsp;<br/>It's been so long.<br/>John, is that you? (你是约翰吧?)<br/>Yeah, it's been so long. (是我,好久没见。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>好久没见了。&nbsp;<br/>Long time no see. *比较随便的说法。对方一般回答Yeah, how have you been?/Yeah, too long.<br/>Long time no see. (好久没见了。)<br/>Yeah, how have you been? (是呀,你还好吗?)<br/>I haven't seen you for a long time.<br/>I haven't seen you for ages.&nbsp;<br/><br/>还好吧?&nbsp;<br/>How have you been?<br/>How have you been? (还好吧?)<br/>I've been all right. (嗯,挺好的。)<br/><br/>最近怎么样?&nbsp;<br/>How have you been doing? *询问对方的身体和近况。<br/>How have you been doing? (最近怎么样?)<br/>I've been alright. (干得还不错。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>忙什么呢?&nbsp;<br/>What have you been doing? *用来询问没见面的这段时间里的情况。<br/>What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)<br/>Just working. (上班呗。)<br/>What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)<br/>Nothing much. (没忙什么。)<br/>What have you been up to?&nbsp;<br/><br/>你去哪儿了?&nbsp;<br/>Where have you been?&nbsp;<br/><br/>很高兴又见到你。&nbsp;<br/>I'm glad to see you again. *回答这句时说So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet代替。去掉again则带有初次见面的语感。<br/>I'm happy to see you.<br/>Nice to see you.<br/>It's great seeing you again.&nbsp;<br/><br/>你一点儿都没变。&nbsp;<br/>You haven't changed at all.<br/>You're the same old Bob, aren't you? (鲍勃,你还是老样子。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>你没怎么变。&nbsp;<br/>You haven't changed much.<br/>You haven't changed much. (你没怎么变。)<br/>Neither have you. (你也没变。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>你变样了。&nbsp;<br/>You've really changed.&nbsp;<br/><br/>你长大了。&nbsp;<br/>You've grown up.<br/>You're all grown up now.<br/>Look how you've grown up. (看你都长这么大了!) *多用于爷爷、奶奶见到孙辈时。&nbsp;<br/><br/>你越来越漂亮了。<br/>You've become so beautiful.<br/>You've gotten so pretty.&nbsp;<br/><br/>约翰他好吗?&nbsp;<br/>Is John okay? *这种说法带有约翰有病或受伤的语感。<br/>Is John okay? (约翰他好吗?)<br/>He's getting better. (好多了。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>你看上去不错。&nbsp;<br/>You look great.<br/>You look great. (你看上去不错。)<br/>You look good, too. (你也一样。)&nbsp;<br/><br/>你感觉怎么样?&nbsp;<br/>How are you feeling?<br/>How are you feeling? (你感觉怎么样?)<br/>I'm feeling great. (我感觉很好。)<br/><br/>他这些日子过得怎么样?&nbsp;<br/>How's he getting along these days?<br/>How's he getting along these days? (他这些日子过得怎么样?)<br/>Good. (挺好的。)<br/>How's he doing? (他干得怎么样?)&nbsp;<br/><br/>最近你是不是胖了?&nbsp;<br/>Are you gaining weight?<br/>Are you gaining weight? (最近你是不是胖了?)<br/>I'm afraid so. (好像是吧。)<br/>Have you gained weight?<br/>Are you getting fatter? *不礼貌的说法。<br/>Are you losing weight? (最近你是不是瘦了?)<br/>

lhclyy000 发表于 2007-8-8 09:58:47

呵呵 谢谢 很有用

abao924 发表于 2007-8-12 15:58:13

very good and useful. Finished or not?

lgz1612 发表于 2007-8-13 15:19:16

简单明了

fannyhua 发表于 2007-8-19 21:25:30

呵呵,还没呢,够我们学的,其实我也没看多少

chinalee33 发表于 2007-10-16 18:19:11

<p>这个我有音频资料。想要得可以发给我信箱 ,我给回复。</p><p><a href="mailto:chinalee33@163.com">chinalee33@163.com</a></p>

pk5pk6 发表于 2007-10-18 13:36:32

不错不错 继续!<br/>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [分享]日常用英语8000句连载(16)