bimbinzhou 发表于 2007-7-23 11:10:52

Put the glass down

<span style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #0d0d0d;">A <a href="http://www.funlok.com/index.php?option=com_content&amp;task=view&amp;id=1639&amp;Itemid=49" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><span style="COLOR: #0d0d0d; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it.<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>He held it up for all to see; asked the students,' </span><span style="COLOR: #0066ff; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">How much do you think this glass weighs?</span><span style="COLOR: #0d0d0d; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">'<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>'50gms!' .... '100gms!' ......'125gms' ......the students answered.<br/><br/><br/>'I really don't know unless I weigh it,' said the professor,'but, my question is: What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?' <br/><br/><br/>'Nothing' the students said.<br/><br/>'</span><span style="COLOR: green; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">Ok what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?</span><span style="COLOR: #0d0d0d; TEXT-DECORATION: none;"> ' the professor asked.<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>'Your arm would begin to ache' said one of the students.<br/><br/><br/>'You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?'<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>'Your arm could go numb, you might have severe muscle stress; paralysis; <br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>Have to go to hospital for sure!'ventured another student; all the students laughed.<br/><br/><br/>'Very good.&nbsp; But during all this, </span><span style="COLOR: #0066ff; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">did the weight of the glass change? </span><span style="COLOR: #0d0d0d; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">' asked<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>The professor. 'No' the students said.<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>Then what caused the arm ache &amp; the muscle stress?'<br/><br/><br/>The students were puzzled. <br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>'Put the glass down!' said one of the students.<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>'</span><span style="COLOR: red; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">Exactly!</span><span style="COLOR: #0d0d0d; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">' said the professor.' </span><span style="COLOR: #0066ff; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">Life's problems are something like this</span><span style="COLOR: #0d0d0d; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">.<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>Hold it for a few minutes in your head; they seem OK. <br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>Think of them for a long time &amp; they begin to ache. Hold it even longer &amp; they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything.<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>It's important to think of the challenges (problems) in your life, but <br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>EVEN MORE IMPORTANT to 'put them down' at the end of every day before you go to sleep.<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh &amp; strong &amp; can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!' <br/><br/>&nbsp;<br/>Remember to '</span><span style="COLOR: red; TEXT-DECORATION: none;">PUT THE GLASS DOWN TODAY</span></a>!<br/>&nbsp;<br/></span>

三生石 发表于 2007-7-23 12:51:11

<p>学习一下,人生需要放下。</p>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Put the glass down