fannyhua 发表于 2007-5-21 08:30:06

[分享]日常用英语8000句连载(6)

<p align="left">生病、受伤时 </p><p align="left"><br/>●请医生看病<br/>用叫医生吗?&nbsp;<br/>Do you need a doctor?<br/>Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)<br/>Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)<br/>Do you want me to get a doctor?<br/>Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)&nbsp;<br/>请叫救护车。&nbsp;<br/>Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。<br/>We need an ambulance now.<br/>Please get an ambulance.&nbsp;<br/>我要看病。&nbsp;<br/>I'd like to see a doctor.&nbsp;<br/>我觉得身体不舒服。&nbsp;<br/>I'm not feeling well.&nbsp;<br/>你能帮我请位医生吗?&nbsp;<br/>Could you send me a doctor?&nbsp;<br/>你怎么啦?&nbsp;<br/>What's wrong with you?<br/>What's the matter?<br/>Is anything wrong?&nbsp;<br/>是什么症状?&nbsp;<br/>What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。&nbsp;<br/>量一下体温吧。&nbsp;<br/>Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。<br/>吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?&nbsp;<br/>Did you eat something unusual?<br/>量一下血压吧。&nbsp;<br/>Let me check your blood pressure.<br/>你常服用什么药?&nbsp;<br/>Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。<br/>我没服用任何药。&nbsp;<br/>I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。<br/>I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)<br/>Is that so? (是吗?)&nbsp;<br/>我哪儿不好?&nbsp;<br/>What's wrong with me?&nbsp;<br/>严重吗?&nbsp;<br/>Is it serious?<br/><br/>●陈述症状<br/>你不舒服吗?&nbsp;<br/>Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。<br/>Do you feel all right?&nbsp;<br/>你怎么了?&nbsp;<br/>What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。<br/>What's wrong? (你怎么了?)<br/>I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)<br/>Is anything wrong?<br/>Are you okay?<br/>What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。<br/>Is everything all right?&nbsp;<br/>你的脸色真不好。&nbsp;<br/>You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”<br/>You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)<br/>I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)<br/>You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)&nbsp;<br/>我觉得难受。&nbsp;<br/>I don't feel well.<br/>I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)<br/>Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)<br/>I'm not feeling well.<br/>你好像不太舒服。&nbsp;<br/>You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。<br/>You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)<br/>I have a cold. (我感冒了。)&nbsp;<br/>她昏过去了。&nbsp;<br/>She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。&nbsp;<br/>我觉得难受。&nbsp;<br/>I feel sick.<br/>I don't feel well.<br/>I feel bad.&nbsp;<br/>我肚子疼。<br/>I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。<br/>I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)<br/>How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)&nbsp;<br/>I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)<br/>Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)<br/>My stomach hurts.&nbsp;<br/>隐隐作痛。&nbsp;<br/>I have a dull pain.&nbsp;<br/>钻心地疼。<br/>I have a sharp pain.&nbsp;<br/>一跳一跳地疼。&nbsp;<br/>I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。&nbsp;<br/>我感到巨痛。&nbsp;<br/>I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。<br/>像针扎似地疼。&nbsp;<br/>I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。<br/>我拉肚子了。&nbsp;<br/>I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。<br/>我食物中毒了。<br/>I have food poisoning.&nbsp;<br/>血压高/低。<br/>I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。<br/>我头疼。&nbsp;<br/>I have a headache.<br/>What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)<br/>I have a headache. (我头疼。)<br/>My head hurts.<br/>My head is pounding.<br/>I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)&nbsp;<br/>我牙疼。<br/>I have a toothache.<br/>I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)<br/>When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)<br/>My tooth hurts.<br/>My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)&nbsp;<br/>我头晕目眩。&nbsp;<br/>I feel dizzy.&nbsp;<br/>我浑身没劲。<br/>I feel sluggish.<br/>I feel tired.&nbsp;<br/>我没有一点儿食欲。<br/>I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。<br/>I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)<br/>You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)<br/>I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)&nbsp;<br/>我有点儿感冒。<br/>I have a slight cold.&nbsp;<br/></p>

allenqin 发表于 2007-5-21 08:41:14

辛苦了楼主

kyra1115 发表于 2007-5-22 19:55:36

<p>辛苦了!</p>

yifei999 发表于 2007-6-5 14:26:47

如果可以压缩大包下载就更方便了,谢谢!

fannyhua 发表于 2007-6-12 11:02:28

试过压缩,可是发不上去,我不知道是不是因为太大了

fannyhua 发表于 2007-6-12 11:02:56

试过压缩,可是发不上去,我不知道是不是因为太大了

鲁山鸿雁 发表于 2007-6-12 16:12:07

<p>辛苦辛苦!</p>