glw0926 发表于 2007-5-18 05:04:14

母亲

<DIV>&nbsp;Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born.<BR>   One day the child asked God: "They tell me you are going to send me to earth tomorrow but<BR>  how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"<BR>   God replied: "Among the many angels, I have chosen one for you. She will be waiting for&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>  you and will take care of you."<BR>   "But, " said the child: "tell me here in Heaven I don‘t anything else but sing and smile.<BR>  That‘s what I need to be happy!"<BR>   God said: "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will<BR>  feel your angel‘s love and be happy."<BR>   "And," said the child: "how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me, If<BR>  I don‘t know the language that men talk?"<BR>   "That‘s easy", said God: "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>  you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."<BR>   The child looked up at God saying: "And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"<BR>   God smiled at the child saying: "Your angel will Place your hands together and will&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>  teach you how to pray."<BR>   The child said: "I‘ve heard on earth there are bad men. Who will Protect me?"<BR>   God put his arm around the child, saying: "Your angel will defend you - even if it means<BR>  risking life!"<BR>   The child looked sad, saying: "But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore." &nbsp;God hugged the child: "Your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach you&nbsp;&nbsp;the way to come back to me, even though I will always be next to you."<BR>   At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from earth could already be&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>  heard. The child, in a hurry, asked softly: "Oh God, if I am about to leave now Please tell my&nbsp;&nbsp;Angel’s name!" God replied: "Your angel‘s name is of no importance...you will simply call her MOMMY!"<BR>  <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">有一个婴儿即将出生。&nbsp;&nbsp;一天,这个小孩问上帝,“他们告诉我明天你将要把我送到地球,不过为什么我在那儿会那么小和无助呢?”&nbsp;&nbsp;上帝说,“在所有的天使之中,我已经选中了一个给你。她将会等待你和照顾你。”“不过”,小孩问了,“请告诉我--在天堂我除了歌唱和微笑之外什么都不做。这些是我快乐所需要的!”&nbsp;上帝说,“你的天使每天将会为你歌唱和微笑。你将会感受到你的天使的爱,你会感到快乐。”&nbsp;“还有”,小孩又问了,“如果我不懂他们说的语言,当人们对我说话的时候我怎样才会理解呢?”“这很简单,”上帝说,“你的天使将教会你语言中最美丽和最甜蜜的词语,带着最大的耐心和关怀,你的天使将教会你怎样说话。小孩抬头看着上帝说,“我想和你说话的时候我该怎么做呢?”&nbsp;&nbsp;上帝微笑着对小孩说,“你的天使会把你的双手放在一起然后教会你怎样祈祷。&nbsp;小孩说,“我听说地球上有坏人,谁将会保护我呢?”&nbsp;上帝把手放在小孩身上,说,“你的天使将会保护你,甚至会冒生命的危险!”小孩看起来有些悲伤,他说,“我将会一直感到悲伤因为我再也看不到你了。”&nbsp;&nbsp;上帝拥抱着小孩。“你的天使以后会一直跟你说有关我的事情,还会教你回到我身边的方法,虽说我一直与你同在。”&nbsp;&nbsp;在这一刻小孩在天堂感到了无比的安详,不过已经可以听到从地球传来的声音。。。。&nbsp;&nbsp;小孩有点急促,温柔的问“上帝啊,如果我现在将要离开,请告诉我我的天使的名字!”&nbsp;上帝回答说,你的天使的名字并不那么重要,你可以简单的叫她—— “妈妈”。</SPAN></DIV><BR><!-- footer -->

wootnfn 发表于 2007-5-18 18:20:30

每个人都有个天使在呵护他
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 母亲